Prefabricated Buildings Product Information And Technical Specification
They are a quick and easy DIY cost-effective solution to quickly bring to life a new work area. We can design your bespoke prefabricated cabin exactly how you want it and have experience across a variety of sectors.
The versatility of our prefabricated cabins and the flexibility of their design options make them an ideal solution for any industry from factories to food production, farmers to photographers. They are a quick and easy DIY cost-effective solution to quickly bring to life a new work area. We can design your bespoke prefabricated cabin exactly how you want it and have experience across a variety of sectors. Send us a sketch, we will send you a quote and build a bespoke cabin for you then deliver it to you in a ready-to- assemble flat-packed kit within four weeks.
The unique prefabricated design facilitates a simple construction process which is ideal for self-assembly and we can also offer on-site construction assistance if preferred at an additional cost. The thermal-efficient panel design is insulated as standard, incredibly durable and water and rust resistant. The construction self-supports up to a span of six meters, with panels available in two different thicknesses. The versatile and bespoke prefabricated cabins are secure, lockable and ready to use without the need to paint or plaster the walls before you move in.
What’s included in the kit?
- Waterproof exterior roof for outside builds.
- Comprehensive and clear assembly instructions.
- All ceilings, internal and external doors and windows.
- Construction components including nuts, stainless steel bolts, corners and levelling wedges.
- Made to measure panel walls including pre-cut openings for your windows and doors.
Walls & Partitions
Panel walls and partitions are available in two thicknesses, 60mm or 100mm of insulated metal/polyurethane (U-Value = 0.344W/m² K or 0.21W/m²K) then fitted with a 3m long U-shaped galvanised metal top. Each wall is strong yet light, weighing only 10kg per square metre for 60mm and 14kg per square metre for 100mm. Colour WHITE RAL 9010.
Roofs & Ceilings
Insulated metal/polyurethane panels and 2.5m corner fixings for roof areas plus a sloped waterproof exterior kit for external builds.
Doors & Windows
Windows are available in two sizes, 1m² or 1m x 2m as slide opening or fixed units with a 50cm² WC vent. Bespoke sizes can be supplied at an additional cost. Doors can be solid or half-glazed, single or double units, we also offer insulated panels and space-saving options including sliding doors, accordion openings and cold room doors.
- Bespoke Design for Self Assembly
- Secure & Lockable
- Exterior waterproof sloped roof
- Self-supporting walls, strong & light
- 60mm or 100mm insulated walls & ceilings
- Built on a flat concrete or plywood base
- Food grade compliant & vermin resistant
- Self-supporting ceiling up to 6 metre span with no support
- Flatpack ready to assemble as a self-build or optional construction support
Your enquiry has been received and we will be in touch shortly.